Solutions / Expertise
To meet your needs and ensure the successful completion of your projects, Actemium makes available to you its:
Actemium assigns its experts according to the industrial sector and the process covered by the project. All experts are professionals with in-depth experience in industry and in the relevant industrial sector. Each has a solid grounding in the client’s business activity and issues, as well as in the applicable regulatory standards.
Actemium offers in-depth expertise in the four key areas of activity required for projects in the industrial sphere:
- Process Control and automation (monitoring and control, supervision, etc.)
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Mechanical & Piping
- Process utilities
Actemium’s broad offering lies at the intersection of industry’s various fields of know-how, technical expertise and activity sectors.
The brand’s business units work for their clients under a wide range of contract types:
- A contract covering a specific service designed to address a single issue (such as the wiring of a machine or the modification of a facility or a system).
- An integrated contract (Such as a contract in which Actemium assumes responsibility for a complete facility or production line).
- A global contract involving one or several areas of expertise provided by Actemium.
When Actemium’s teams manage all or part of an industrial company’s production process (especially in the case of an integrated approach), they are able to make a commitment to the final result, a production objective, an availability rate or a “cycle time”.
Actemium’s teams gear their work entirely towards the industrial performance of their clients.