Audit and consulting services
Actemium performs audits of maintenance processes in order to help clients control and optimise their operating costs. Our operational experience, combined with strong engineering capabilities in our various lines of business, places us in a unique position to provide practical support to our clients as their maintenance needs evolve and commit to sustainable results.
Our teams use a variety of methodologies:
- Lean Manufacturing
- Reliability-Based Maintenance (RBM)
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Functional Analysis
- Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Single Minute Exchange Die (SMED)
Engineering services on K4M line using the reliability-based maintenance approach aimed at improving overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) for the client (target: 75%).
- Analysed asset reliability
- Identified critical equipment
- Selected maintenance tasks (performed functional breakdown, compiled documentation, analysed fit, set task relevance, improved maintenance plans)
- Drew up list of required spare parts
- Monitored line over time and made relevant adjustments to maintenance plan.
- Seven months after switching over to production phase, The Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) jumped from 65% to 78%.
Actemium can deliver specialised training in the field of industrial maintenance service provision. We also offer personalised on-site training programmes based on client request.
The OGERE Training Centre was developed in 2006 on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to train operators and maintenance technicians of the FPSO Agbami. More than 500 people received training for this client. Our technical training programme set up in Nigeria offers the following training areas to Oil&Gas operators: - Production Technician.
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Instrumentation Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance (including HVAC)
- Engineering (Asset Management, well completion, Oil & Gas operation, design and coordination)
- Supervisory and Management (Operations & maintenance, projects, procurement, commissioning)
Drawing from the expertise accumulated through its 400 contracts, Actemium offers its clients technical assistance services in the following areas:
- Reliability improvement
- Expertise in different fields
A preventive and corrective maintenance contract covering two disparate sets of machine-tools, including vertical and horizontal milling machines, machining centres, mills, welding machines, radio booths, ovens, etc., amounting to 530 assets in Corbeil and 477 assets in Gennevilliers. Objectives include improving the reliability of the equipment, eradicating repeated breakdowns and conducting quality control tests on the assets.
- Automated systems
- Production lines
- Gas detection
- Electric motors.
- Provided support to client in its approach of LEAN MAINTENANCE on their LEAN mini-T projects:
- Performed / led a label project aimed at eradicating production-related irritating incidents.
- Introduced a simplified RBM (reliability-based management) procedure to define a maintenance plan based on optimised availability, safety and costs.
- Created Equipment Status Records as part of effort to increase asset reliability (action plans, obsolescence management, etc.).
- Set up performance indicators as per contract provisions, including analysis of technical conditions and proposals for reliability improvement actions.
- Creation of maintenance task lists, drafting and management of preventive maintenance plan with a condition-based component (thermography, endoscopy, ball bar, etc.).
- Management and supply of spare parts.