As a major electrical and mechanical engineering and process automation solutions provider, Actemium delivers a full range of services covering the entire cycle from design to installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Because its local teams are continuously present at steel production sites in France and other countries, Actemium is able to work on the full range of plant and equipment – blast furnaces, converter and electrical steelworks, furnaces and hot and cold rolling mills.
Building on its familiarity with the specific processes used in the steel industry, Actemium is a partner able to respond to the ongoing quest for production optimisation by providing solutions that meet the increasingly stringent energy efficiency and environmental protection standards applying to the steel industry.
Our know how
- Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, pipework, boilermaking and hydraulic engineering
- Design, implementation of HV / LV distribution systems, motors and variable speed drives, control booths
- Automation, instrumentation, industrial monitoring, control and IT
- Climate engineering, air treatment
- Electromechanical maintenance, repair of rotating machines, gantry cranes, cabs, presses, industrial doors, rail networks, gas detectors, electrofilters, utility equipment
- Strong ability to pool resources and personnel to perform scheduled relining and maintenance works (blast furnaces, steelworks, furnaces, rolling mills)
- Commissioning support, training