Actemium operates four business units in Poland :
- Actemium Poland – three Business Units (126 persons):
- Plant Installations
- Industrial Services
- Actemium BEA Polen (9 persons)
We offers turnkey projects from design to maintenance to several industrial segments, including:
- Feed, Food & Beverage
- Industry 4.0 (IoT, Augmented Reality ARIS, ACTEMIUM WEB CMMS, SMART DOCUMENTATION – paperless Solution)
- Electrical/energy installations (e.g. internal installations, complete power supply and energy generation systems, transformer stations 0,4kV/15kV).
- HVAC, cold water, compressed air, steam installations, sewage systems.
- Low voltage installations (structural wiring, CCTV, access control, BMS, DSO, SSP).
- Instrumentation and automatics (PLC programming, control and measurements); Telecommunication, IT systems (e.g. SCADA, MES, CMMS).
- Robotics (e.g. complex robotic stations accordingly to customer’s need or our own designs).
- Relocation of machineries, assembly, installation of single machine to complex production lines (all over the world) and internal transfers inside a plant.
- Design, assembly and overhaul of production lines accordingly to customer demands.
- Production and Facility Maintenance.
- Energy safety and effectiveness.
Actemium BEA Polska
Actemium BEA Polska, based in Wrocław, is a 100% subsidiary of the German company Actemium BEA GmbH.
With a dynamic growth in the Polish market, the business unit specializes in the execution of projects in the field of material handling.
Our scope includes the design, supply, installation and commissioning of facilities for opencast mines, but also for coaling stations and terminals in power plants, stockyards and ports.
Our engineering covers the entire range of hardware, software, visualization and control.
- Step 7
- PGE GiEK S.A KWB Belchatow
- PGE GiEK S.A KWB Turow