Diagnostics and adaptability: keys to the quality of our service
While making their on-site diagnosis, our teams of specialists take into account the operational factors of our clients’ facilities.
Uninfluenced by the construction sector, our teams are able to provide their know-how while respecting norms and regulations.
Basic studies or pre-studies:
- Simultaneous engineering;
- Preliminary implementation;
- Functional analysis and specifications;
- General automation conception;
- Block diagrams;
- Equipment lists (electricity, instrumentation and command control);
- Consultancy reports.
- Detailed specifications for electric equipment, instruments and automation;
- Wiring plans;
- Loop instrument diagrams;
- Wiring handbooks;
- Power control cabinet and ELV diagrams;
- Implementation plans;
- Connection plans;
- Organic analysis and automation programming;
- Purchasing techniques and material ordering specifications;
- Cycle timeframes;
- Server dimensions;
- Structure calculations;
- Availability calculations;
- Inventory dimensioning;
- Reliability, maintainability, FMECA;
- Definition of used parts, spare parts and top priority parts.
- Equipment integration:
- Power control cabinet construction and wiring,
- Control desk and panel construction,
- Factory trials and tests,
- Automation integration and testing.