Equipment & Machine
While making their on-site diagnosis, our teams of specialists take into account the operational factors of our clients’ facilities.
Uninfluenced by the construction sector, our teams are able to provide while respecting norms and regulations.
Basic studies or pre-studies:
- Simultaneous engineering;
- Preliminary implementation;
- Functional analysis and specifications;
- General automation conception;
- Block diagrams;
- Equipment lists (electricity, instrumentation and command control);
- Consultancy reports.
- Detailed specifications for electric equipment, instruments and automation;
- Wiring plans;
- Loop instrument diagrams;
- Wiring handbooks;
- Power control cabinet and ELV diagrams;
- Implementation plans;
- Connection plans;
- Organic analysis and automation programming;
- Purchasing techniques and material ordering specifications;
- Cycle timeframes;
- Server dimensions;
- Structure calculations;
- Availability calculations;
- Inventory dimensioning;
- Reliability, maintainability, FMECA;
- Definition of used parts, spare parts and top priority parts.
- Equipment integration:
- Power control cabinet construction and wiring,
- Control desk and panel construction,
- Factory trials and tests,
- Automation integration and testing.