From idea to realisation
Together with you, our teams of highly qualified engineers can help you transition an idea to the implementation phase. Whether you are redesigning or expanding your production facility, our specialists can advise you to help you find the optimal solution.
Actemium offers multi-disciplinary design and engineering services, from idea to implementation.
Making segmentation work for you
Actemium offers multi-disciplinary design and engineering services that can be put to use in different ways, from process engineering and mechanical engineering to industrial automation. All the fields of knowledge, specialties and proven skills that are required across all project phases – Consult, Design, Build and Maintain – are available in-house.
Our multi-disciplinary engineering approach can be applied to existing plants (brownfield) and to new plants (greenfield). Using our approach and tools, any extensions to existing systems during the engineering process can be easily managed. The implementation phase can therefore be completed efficiently and without surprises.
We form project teams that are appropriate to the size and complexity of your problem. They are led by a project manager. Both our specialist teams work closely together, as this cooperation creates the conditions for the best possible projects. We provide workable, practical solutions and a clear approach. An approach based on commitment, mutual trust, personal contact and the pursuit of a lasting relationship.
Actemium offers in plant design:
- Master plan studies
- Feasibility studies
- CAPEX / OPEX
- Concept design
- Basic design
- Detail Engineering
- Civil / Buildings
- Mechanical / Piping
- Process automation and IT
- Electrical and instrumentation
If you want a ‘right first time’ design for your production process, then Actemium is the partner for you!
Actemium is an industrial service provider with a proven track record. Because we perform project engineering and execution, we are close to the source of practical innovation. This is a huge advantage for our customers. We are unique in that we know how to implement designs into which the most recent (or state of the art) process equipment can easily be incorporated.
- Feasibility studies covering development methods, problem definition, technical feasibility and appropriate applications
- Analysis of business processes and associated information needs
- Optimisation of manufacturing processes, business processes and information systems
- Identification and specification of user requirements and desires, and translation into a URS (User Requirements Specification) or a complete specification
- Design of information system architecture and functional design of IS
- Risk assessment.
- Energy Efficiency