LPS : for whom?
The installation of lightning protection systems concerns numerous people within your company’s hierarchy. It may have also impact on your processes and production plant and equipment. This equipment protects your employees and sub-contractors. It helps maintain the integrity of your production plant and equipment: a factor contributing to the quality of your production output and therefore ensuring your customers’ satisfaction.
- Is there a lightning protection system specific to my sector?
- Who can help me define my detailed requirements?
- How can I be certain my system complies with the applicable regulations?
- Where can I find a partner able to support my operations in other countries?
- There is no lightning protection system specific to any particular industrial activity, as the main priority is to protect sites and buildings.
- Our expertise and ongoing industry watch will ensure you have access to the latest technology at all times.
- We deliver full support, from defining your requirements to supplying the appropriate equipment and checking the systems in place.
- We guarantee that installations comply with all aspects of current regulations.
- We can work with you on all your projects, around the world.
- What do I need to do to protect my production unit from lightning risks?
- What are the consequences of any modifications to a structure to be protected?
- Is there any equipment that can predict the arrival of a thunderstorm so that I can switch my production plant to safe mode?
- Where can I find lightning risk experts who understand our business and production requirements?
- We can provide you with the most appropriate solution for protecting your site.
- A new lightning risk assessment (LRA) must be carried out following any modification to a structure or installation. We can perform this LRA for you.
- Our trained and responsive specialists who are audited annually by INERIS (France’s industrial safety and environmental protection centre of expertise) have a thorough understanding of your business and will work closely with you.
- Our teams have been trained to minimise any disruption when working at your site.
- How do I maintain our lightning protection systems?
- Can you provide maintenance for our lightning protection systems?
- In the field of lightning protection, the focus is more on lightning protection system checks rather than maintenance.
- There are four types of checks: initial (six months after the installation of external and internal LPS), simplified, comprehensive and post-storm within one month following any lightning strike.
- We perform these checks for our customers.
- Can I be sure that our system complies with the regulations?
- Do you have regulatory certifications?
- Are your employees certified to install lightning protection systems?
- How can I put together documentation compliant with the legislation?
- We have the certifications required to design, install and check lightning protection systems.
- Our business units are certified “Qualifoudre” lightning protection.
- We have the accreditations needed to work in all industrial environments (nuclear, petrochemicals, military, ATEX (explosive atmosphere) areas, etc.).
- Our technicians are individually accredited (level 1 to level 4) to perform the tasks assigned to them.
- We guarantee that the tests and checks performed comply with current legislation and regulations.
- Can you supply a complete lightning protection service?
- Do you have sufficient knowledge of our business sector’s sites and structures to meet our needs?
- Are you sufficiently independent of lightning protection system manufacturers to supply us with the market’s best equipment?
- We provide a turnkey service to meet all your needs.
- We can provide turnkey or a la carte services.
- We have a thorough understanding of your business.
- Working locally, our dedicated teams form a real partnership with your company.
- You will have at your side specialists with several decades of lightning protection experience.
- We can provide you the latest technology.
- We have no preferential ties with any particular lightning protection system manufacturer. Our sole concern is to provide you with the best solution to your needs.
- Are you willing to work with new business sectors?
- Can you work with us on projects worldwide?
- We have ongoing research and development programmes.
- Our thorough knowledge of lightning protection systems means we can work with all business sectors.
- With our network of business units, we design, install and check lightning protection systems worldwide.