Valves and fittings service offer: for whom?
Actemium’s valves and fittings service offer concerns numerous stakeholders at various levels in a company. Maintaining this equipment in perfect working order conditions the safety of all people present at your industrial site and contributes to maintaining the integrity of the production plant. It is a factor in the quality of your manufacturing, performance and – logically – your clients’ satisfaction.
- Do you have a specific valve service offer for my business sector?
- Can you help me define my needs?
- How can I be sure of complying with the regulations?
- Do you assist your clients internationally?
- We have worked for many years with industrial concerns in all areas of business. Our teams will provide appropriate services and create an offer specific to your business.
- Our expertise and constant technology watch means you will benefit from the latest technological developments for valves and fittings.
- You can choose between comprehensive or shopping-list services.
- We operate in compliance with the applicable regulations, notably the European Pressure Equipment Directive.
- Our teams are mobile. They will support you in all your projects worldwide: engineering, revision and repair.
- What impact does sound valve maintenance have on my production plant?
- What are the consequences of a production process change?
- Can you help me prepare our scheduled shutdowns?
- Where do I find valve professionals who understand our business and production needs?
- We manage for you your entire fleet of valves (audit, service, repair, etc.).
- We do everything we can to guarantee the operation of your critical equipment.
- We prepare, handle and optimise the management of scheduled shutdowns.
- We do our utmost to minimise the impact of our service work.
- We have expertise in all the systems and techniques needed to perform as many aspects of inspections as possible directly at your site without having to disassemble your equipment.
- You have by your side trained and responsive specialists who have in-depth knowledge of your field of business.
- Can you handle all the maintenance for our valves and fittings?
- How can we optimise the performance of scheduled shutdowns?
- What sort of service do you offer?
- Why do you refer to “predictive maintenance”?
- We handle all types of valves up to nominal pressures of 420 bar and nominal diameters of 800 mm
- We assess your equipment while in service. Service operations are logged in recommendation sheets that are useful for preparing and organising tasks during scheduled shutdowns.
- We perform all valve servicing and repair operations: disassembly, cleaning, sand-blasting, lapping, reassembly, calibration, painting, onsite testing, etc.
- After servicing and repair, your equipment will regain its initial characteristics.
- We have expertise in advanced inspection techniques for control valves. Depending on their behaviour, we decide whether they require servicing, which can range from corrective and/or scheduled maintenance through to predictive maintenance.
- Am I assured of compliance with regulatory standards?
- Do you comply with international measures?
- Are your employees authorised to work on my valves and fittings?
- How do I get documentation compliant with the legislation?
- Are your service operations traceable?
- We have the certifications required to install, service and repair the valves and relief valves used at industrial sites.
- Our companies operate in compliance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive.
- We are authorised to work in all industrial environments (nuclear, petrochemicals, military, ATEX Directive, Seveso Directive, etc.).
- Our technicians are individually authorised to perform the assessment, inspection, servicing and repair tasks assigned to them.
- You are guaranteed that the tests and inspections performed comply with the legislation and regulations in force.
- All our worked is tracked and logged in certified work reports.
- We can export our reports directly to your management software so that you are sure to comply with the requirements of inspection authorities (approval renewals).
- Can you provide a comprehensive service for valves and fittings?
- Do you have sufficient knowledge of our sites, processes and business sector to meet our needs?
- Do you provide services other than valve and relief valve servicing and repairs?
- Are you sufficiently independent of valve system manufacturers to provide us with the best installation the market can provide?
- We provide a single point of contact for all your needs.
- We provide comprehensive or shopping-list services.
- On-site inspection and adjustment, emergency service, assembly and adjustment of valve positioners and actuators, parts machining, deposition welding, production of packing and seals, etc.: we provide all the additional work required.
- Thanks to their local and partnership relations, our teams are able to be highly responsive.
- You will have by your side valve specialists with several decades of experience.
- We provide you with access to the latest valve technology.
- We have formed partnerships with most manufacturers. This means we can provide you with a customised proposal for equipment that ideally meets your needs.
- Are you willing to work in new business sectors?
- Will you be by our side for all services required internationally?
- We operate within a development continuum.
- Our in-depth knowledge of valve equipment allows us to operate in all business sectors.
- Thanks to our network of companies, we design, install and check valve systems the world over.