Actemium’s teams draw on their in-depth knowledge and their proven experience in the automation of paper machines as well as in process control to match the expectations of the paper manufacturers.
Solutions / Expertise
Paper is an integral part of all areas in our everyday life: books, daily press, packaging, hygienic products, technical film…
For forty years, Actemium has been engineering,integrating tracking and steering solutions to optimise the energy and information flows in the paper process.
The offer encompasses energy, automation, electrical engineering, electrical installation, instrumentation and hydraulic system through the entire manufacturing process: stock preparation plant, wire section, press section, drying section and calendar stack.
- Feasibility and ROI studies
- Definition of system architecture
- Drawing up of control and instrumentation diagrams
- Drawing up of equipment list
- Technical specifications of equipment
- Equipment procurement mission
- Drawing up of wiring diagrams
- Cabling studies and definition
- Assembly diagram production
- Drawing up of loop diagrams
- Design and integration of system
- Functional diagrams
- Integration of external systems
- MES systems
Construction of electrical cabinets
- Electrical distribution
- Electrical cabinets
- Special cabinets for hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Control desks and cabinets
- Electroassembly and instrumentation
- Assembly of hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Assembly of centralised lubrication
- Remote maintenance
- Documentation service
A software library
Paper manufacturers benefit from Actemium’s enriched library on the Siemens PCS7 control system – the MFL, Modular Flexible Library – which ensures programming quality and reliability.