With its Motor & Drive offer, Actemium provides a comprehensive and efficient service. Assessment, service quality and responsiveness are the three mainstays of Actemium’s teams.
The Motor & Drive offer: for whom?
Rotating electrical machines are found throughout industrial sites. They are a source of performance and their maintenance must be put in the hands of professionals. Decisions about their installation are made at various levels in your company.
- Can you help me define my specific needs?
- How can I be sure of complying with the regulations for my insurers?
- Where can I find a partner to work with me internationally?
- Are your services compatible with the concept of predictive maintenance and the concept of Industry 4.0?
- We respond to all Motor & Drive equipment requests specific to your business sector.
- Our expertise and constant technology watch means you will benefit from the most efficient equipment on the market.
- We provide comprehensive support from defining your needs (engineering and consulting) through to the supply of the most appropriate equipment, its installation, commissioning and 24/24 maintenance.
- We guarantee that the installations will comply in every way with the regulatory obligations in force and that we comply with insurers’ requirements.
- Thanks to our international presence and network mode of operation, we can provide you with support for all your projects worldwide.
- We can install sensors on your equipment and assist you down the path to Industry 4.0.
The production manager
- Where do I find Motor & Drive professionals who understand our business and production needs?
- How responsive would you be in the event of a breakdown in order to minimise the impact on our production and industrial performance?
- What do you propose in terms of energy savings to help us optimise our industrial performance?
- Our teams are by your side to advise you and propose the rotating electrical machines that best suit your installation and your manufacturing processes.
- We provide you with trained specialists, individually certified and with a thorough understanding of your field of business.
- We are fully aware of your production needs and will respond as quickly as possible 24/7.
- Our Motor & Drive service offer is provided within a highly advanced energy performance approach (high efficiency equipment, installation of variable speed transmissions, etc.).
The maintenance manager
- How do you provide service and maintenance for rotating electrical machines?
- Can you meet our response requirements in the event of a problem?
- What are the various techniques used?
- Do you provide maintenance for equipment installed by other companies?
- We provide you with all types of maintenance (preventive, corrective and predictive) for all sorts of rotating electrical machines.
- The expertise, diversity, equipment inventory and geographic spread of our companies mean we can respond quickly to service requests at your site or in our workshops.
- The maintenance techniques used are the most advanced currently available (vibration analysis, thermography, laser alignment, etc.).
- We are happy to service equipment installed by other companies.
The quality manager
- Can I be assured of compliance with all aspects of regulatory standards?
- Are your employees personally authorised to perform the services we are asking of you?
- Will the Motor & Drive equipment comply with the original characteristics?
- We have all the certifications required to perform our missions on site or in our workshops, in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Our technicians are individually authorised to complete all the jobs entrusted to them in accordance with professional standards.
- The certificate we issue is your guarantee that the rotating electrical machines serviced and repaired by us comply strictly with the same characteristics as those indicated by the manufacturer.
The purchasing manager
- Can you provide a comprehensive service to manage a fleet of rotating electrical machines?
- Do you have sufficient knowledge of the sites, structures and our business sector to respond to our needs?
- Are you sufficiently independent from equipment manufacturers to provide us with the best facilities available on the market?
- We act as a single point of contact to answer all your needs.
- We can provide a comprehensive or shopping-list service.
- We are fully aware of your business through the expertise we have built up over several decades in all industrial sectors.
- Our teams operate under a relationship based on proximity and partnership.
- We will enable you to access the best equipment available on the market.
- We have no exclusivity arrangements with any particular manufacturer of rotating machines. Our only concern is to provide the best possible response to your expectations under a close relationship.
The safety manager
- How do your teams factor in the notion of safety when performing their services on site?
- Is your equipment compatible with the safety standards required in the most exposed environments, such as nuclear, Seveso Directive or ATEX (explosive atmosphere) sites?
- Safety is our number one priority and is fully integrated into the preparation of all our service assignments. Our structures comply with the most stringent safety management standards used by industrial companies.
- Safe behaviour is a fundamental requirement for all our employees.
- Compliance tests for rotating electrical machines are conducted in our certified workshops.
- We are authorised to operate in all industrial environments (nuclear, ATEX, Seveso, food & beverage, etc.).