The term non-destructive testing (NDT) covers a range of methods used to verify the integrity of parts, components, materials and structures without damaging them. Non-destructive testing supplements destructive testing, which is carried out to determine the strength of structures by methods such as breaking, peeling, etc.
NDT, for whom?
The use of NDT involves the entire management structure of your company and impacts your entire production process. Such tests ensure the quality and reliability of components, systems and equipment throughout their life cycle.
Your questions :
- How do I obtain the NDT techniques appropriate to my business sector?
- Who can help me to define my detailed requirements?
- How can I gain access to these technologies, which are frequently costly?
- How can I be certain I am in compliance with the applicable regulations?
- Where can I find a partner able to support my operations in other countries?
- Our expertise and our ongoing industry watch give you access to state-of-the-art technologies.
- We give you access to technologies that have a very high “upfront cost”.
- We deliver full support, from defining your requirements to performing tests and/or supplying appropriate equipment.
- You comply with your regulatory obligations and fulfil your customers’ requirements.
- We support all your projects, around the world.
- What should we do when we cannot carry out the NDT ourselves?
- How can we cope with peak production?
- Where can we find NDT experts who understand our business and our production requirements?
- As a specialised NDT subcontractor, we enable you to cope with peak workloads.
- We help you meet your production timelines.
- We assign trained, responsive specialists with full knowledge of your business and your production requirements to work alongside you.
- We support you at every stage of your production cycle.
- You can better organise the work of your teams.
- What value added does NDT bring to maintenance?
- Can we call you for one-off services under maintenance contracts for our own customers?
- Do you maintain NDT equipment we own?
- NDT is a crucial part of work under maintenance contracts.
- NDT reveals the “hidden” wear defects in your equipment.
- Our work improves the reliability of the equipment and tools tested.
- Can I be sure that my customers’ specifications will be met?
- Do you have full regulatory certifications?
- Are your employees certified to carry out the NDT tests they are assigned to perform?
- We have all the certifications required to perform NDT.
- We are certified by your customers and by speciality, across all industrial environments.
- Our technicians are individually certified to carry out the tests assigned to them.
- You have the guarantee that the tests and inspections comply with your customers’ most exacting specifications.
- Are you able to provide a comprehensive NDT service?
- Do you have sufficient knowledge of our sector?
- How do I benefit from outsourcing NDT?
- Why should I call on your rather than one of your competitors?
- We are positioned as a single interface to meet your expectations.
- We offer turnkey or a la carte services.
- We have full knowledge of your business activity.
- Our teams provide local service and build a partnership relationship with you.
- We serve you as a partner with NDT experience going back more than 50 years.
- We give you access to state-of-the-art technologies at low cost.
- How can I use NDT as a selling point for my customers?
- What proof can I provide that your NDT services are reliable?
- Can I tell my customers that you provide state-of-the-art technology services?
- Will you be able to support us in other countries?
- We engage in ongoing research and development.
- We have full knowledge of the various NDT techniques and are prepared to work in new activity sectors.
- You can guarantee faultless production quality to your customers.
- Our independence from our customers provides the end user with the assurance that our NDT analysis is impartial.
- Thanks to our network of business units, we can perform NDT all over the world.