VINCI Énergies undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Actemium website.
The Actemium site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance rate is 55.93%:
● 33 compliant criteria
● 26 non-compliant criteria
● 47 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
● Images conveying information don’t have a relevant text alternative
● Decorative images are not properly ignored
● Complex images don’t have a detailed description
● iFrames don‘t have titles
● Contrast between background color and texts for some components are not sufficient
● Videos don’t have transcript
● Videos don’t have subtitles
● Links are not always explicits
● Some scripts don’t have a specified role
● Keyboard can’t be used to interact with some scripts
● Source code is invalid
● The title for the Market Segment Page is not relevant
● Tags are used for presentation purposes
● Title hierarchy is not properly structured
● Lists are not properly structured
● Quotes are not properly structured
● Information presentation is not controlled by a style sheet in the HomePage.
● Some texts and components are truncated with a 200 % zoom
● Background color and font color declarations are not properly done.
● Focus is not visible on some components
● When the website is displayed with a 256px height, we need to scroll right to see the entire content
● Form control is not implemented correctly
● There is no skip link on the page
● Tab order on certain pages is not coherent
● Hidden texts are not properly ignored by the screen reader
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
PDF document prior to 2018
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 10/03/2022.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
● NVDA with Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
● Web Developer Toolbar
● Contrast Color checker WCAG
● Accessibility insights for web
● Axe dev tool
● Assistant RGAA
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of VINCI Énergies at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.