Improve your industrial performance
Vision & Mission
Actemium’s mission is to help its clients improve their competitive advantage and industrial performance.
Actemium is a powerful worldwide network 100% dedicated to industrial process. Comprised of 400 Business Units located in 41 countries across the world.
The brand network is a multi-disciplinary network, able to offer customized multi-technical, multi-site or multi-country services.
Actemium’s 22,000 experts work to deliver a range of safe and sustainable solutions & services across the entire industrial life cycle. In its day-to-day operations, Actemium builds on its powerful networking system expertise in each process in order to provide turnkey solutions.
Actemium provides its expertise throughout the lifecycle of industrial sites from design and engineering to execution work and maintenance; by providing acknowledged, professional projects and contract management to guarantee successful projects.
Actemium’s expertise is put into practice to improve the clients’ performance and competitiveness in four main areas:
- Process control & automation
- Electrical & instrumentation
- Mechanical & piping
- Process utilities
DESIGN, BUILD AND MAINTAIN INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES AND SITES.
Actemium covers the entire production equipment life cycle from the consultancy and engineering phases through to realisation, commissioning and maintenance. The network offers relevant and dedicated proposals, with a long-term commitment to the industrial sector with influential and cutting-edge industrial organizations.
Actemium is a pioneer in specific and leading solutions such as MES, energy efficiency, cybersecurity, but also in next generation offers aimed at stimulating the Industry of the future, Industry 4.0
Actemium provides both global or local solutions.
Adopting this ‘glocal’ approach to match the new expectations from the industry:
- An absolute priority and a prerequisite for every activity. Actemium’s teams and Business Units, operating under safety guidelines, are empowered and enlisted in the ongoing effort to achieve the only possible objective: “Safety Excellence”.
- Simplicity in terms of customer relationship and project management, thanks to the proximity to your industrial sites and Actemium’s in-depth expertise of your process
- Quality and reliability thanks to dedicated experts mastering each process and specialized by market segment, to offer the highest tailor-made solutions and services
- Based on a proven know-how, enabling Actemium to switch reactively to new industry expectations and customers’ needs
- Sustainability of partnerships and the solutions you provide to the market
- Creativity powered by internal knowledge sharing with the benefit of business development and continuous industrial improvement.
Each Actemium Business Unit deeply embraces both the values of VINCI Energies – trust, entrepreneurship, solidarity, responsibility and autonomy – as well as the Actemium network essentials – safety first, twinning, positive attitude, team spirit and contributing.
These values embody the desire of the Brand to work as a real, dynamic and united network. Actemium believes that enabling employees to move up and achieve their full potential is a key success for the future. The 22,000 women and men who make up the Actemium network of 400 Business Units share these values.
- Safety first : Safety is an absolute priority and a pre-requisite to all actions
- Twinning : Work together in order to win together in a partnership spirit and develop business opportunities.
- Positive attitude : Turn difficulties into opportunities and share success.
- Team spirit : Share unconditionally and behave as open-minded and supportive team players.
- Contributing : Play an active role in the network, giving and receiving, be aware of our responsibility towards Actemium and act accordingly.
Each Actemium Business Unit deeply embraces the values of VINCI Energies –trust, entrepreneurship, solidarity, responsibility and empowerment.
International leader in their sector
VINCI Energies offers to its clients to equip and optimize their energy, transport and communication infrastructure, industrial facilities and buildings.
VINCI Energies operates from project engineering and execution to maintenance, operation and facilities management in four major business lines:
- Service sector
VINCI Energies in numbers
- 53 countries of which 30 outside Europe
- €12.6 Billion revenue
- 1.800 Business Units
- 77.500 employees
As the VINCI Energies’ brand 100% dedicated to industry, Actemium has unified all its Business Units operating on industrial processes.