Acting for a sustainable industry
Actemium delivers solutions and services along the entire lifecycle to reduce the carbon footprint of industrial activities based on three pillars:
Improving the energy efficiency of processes and equipment
Actemium supports industrials in optimising their energy performance by improving productivity while consuming less, through a wide range of solutions:
→ Process automation and digitalisation
→ Electrification and installation of low consumption equipment
→ Improvement of energy efficiency through leak detection, heat recovery, installation of high efficiency motors, etc.
→ Maintenance 5.0
Actemium also carries out energy audits and systemic analyses to optimise existing processes.
Developing a circular economy
Optimising the life cycle of equipment is a major sustainability issue.
To meet this challenge, Actemium offers solutions for life extension, reuse of equipment (mechanical, electrical) and industrial transfer.
Actemium also develops offers for end-of-life equipment: repair of parts, revamping of systems, but also solutions for the reduction & reuse of electrical and electronic waste
Helping industrials to decarbonise their activities
Actemium supports the decarbonisation of industrial activities through the design and implementation of :
→ Renewable energy solutions (solar panels, geothermal energy),
→ Production and distribution units for low-carbon hydrogen and its derivatives,
→ Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (CCUS) solutions
→ Infrastructure for electric vehicle recharging and Onshore Power Supply for ships.
Committed to the environment
As a fully integrated part of the VINCI group, all Actemium Business Units are committed to meet the group’s environmental targets to reduce the impact of their activities in three main areas:
- ACTING FOR THE CLIMATE – Since February 2022, VINCI has been certified as being committed to the SBTi (Science Based Target initiative), for ambitious climate actions in line with the Paris Agreement. Actemium, like VINCI, has therefore committed to:
- Reduce in its absolute value its scopes 1 & 2 by 40% between 2018 and 2030
- Reduce its scope 3 by 20% in absolute terms between 2019 and 2030.
- OPTIMIZING RESOURCES THROUGH THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY – Actemium is committed to valorize 80% of all inert and non-hazardous waste and 100% of hazardous waste, from its facilities and operations.
- PRESERVING NATURAL ENVIRONMENTS – Actemium is committed to
- Reduce its water footprint
- Prevent nuisances and incidents towards Zero Net Loss of Biodiversity
Actemium’s ‘Green transition in industry’ series
See2Act, the Actemium energy monitoring tool at the heart of clients’ sustainability strategy!
Actemium installs its first extensive solar panels for REWALBI
Actemium, key player in one of the world’s largest and most modern paper factories
How 26% was saved on gas consumption with Actemium?
Actemium facilitates new sustainable energy production in the UK
A Green Transition in Industry | Actemium contributes to a new energy solution
A Green Transition in Energy | Actemium’s 30th Onshore Power Supply project!
A Green Transition in Industry | Reforestation in Germany!
A Green Transition in Industry | Actemium supports the reduction of polluting emissions in Abu Dhabi’s ports!
Actemium’s sustainability experts are at your service!
Valentine SALOMON – Ali HAMDAN