Women in Industry presents Ľubica Takácsová
Women in Industry celebrates Ľubica Takácsová from Actemium Slovakia, who has dedicated 33 years as a system engineer – programmer (in ProCS, Ltd. which presents as Actemium Slovakia). Upon her retirement, let’s recognize her achievements and have a look at her experience as a woman in industry for many years.
1. What made you decide to pursue this field? How did you decide?
2. What is the best part about being a woman in industry?
3. What are your biggest accomplishments?
4. Have you experienced any obstacles in this line of work? And how did you overcome them?
5. Any advice you want to give to women considering a career in industry?