No drop in beer production during large automation platform conversion
A large automation platform conversion recently went live while brewing continued as part of a project to implement a new control system at the Heineken brewery in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. Although Actemium worked for more than a year providing critical installations, the brewery did not produce less beer during the project than it would have done otherwise.
- Electrical and software engineering
- Project and risk management.
- New platform Industry 4.0-ready
- New hardware and software offer more flexibility, both physical and functional
- Hardware and software standardisation reduces maintenance costs.
For more information please contact Michiel VAN VLIJMEN, Business Developer, Actemium The Netherlands.
Entire brewhouse achieves switchover to automation in one weekend
Actemium supported The Haacht Brewery in its decision to revamp its entire warm block and introduce a new, recipe-controlled automation process. The entire brewhouse achieved switchover in one weekend.
- Process, functional, electrical and software engineering
- Reverse engineering critical installations
- Project management.
- Greater flexibility
- More reliable installation
- Up-to-date plant.
For more information please contact Wim HICGUET, Branch manager, Actemium Belgium.
OTHER CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
- Ab InBev
- Alken Maes
- Belle Vue
- Brau Union
- Duvel Moortgat
- Estrella Damm
- Halve Maan
- Mahou San Miguel
- Stella Artois
- Swinkels Family Brewers
- Van Honsebrouck