No drop in beer production during large automation platform conversion
A large automation platform conversion recently went live while brewing continued as part of a project to implement a new control system at the Heineken brewery in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. Although Actemium worked for more than a year providing critical installations, the brewery did not produce less beer during the project than it would have done otherwise.
- Electrical and software engineering
- Project and risk management.
- New platform Industry 4.0-ready
- New hardware and software offer more flexibility, both physical and functional
- Hardware and software standardisation reduces maintenance costs.
Entire brewhouse achieves switchover to automation in one weekend
Actemium supported The Haacht Brewery in its decision to revamp its entire warm block and introduce a new, recipe-controlled automation process. The entire brewhouse achieved switchover in one weekend.
- Process, functional, electrical and software engineering
- Reverse engineering critical installations
- Project management.
- Greater flexibility
- More reliable installation
- Up-to-date plant.
Actemium, a reliable partner of Delhaize for more than 30 years
As a reliable partner of Delhaize for more than 30 years, our Actemium and Legendre Conveyors teams supported Delhaize in the relocation of its wine processing and filling operations from Brussels (Molenbeek) to a brand new building in Zellik.
- Moving of processing equipment (tanks, filtration, dosing, etc.) and filling lines (bottle, big bag, pouch), as well as the integration of new equipment (tanks, CIP plant, routing,…)
- Double the capacity from 17 million liters to roughly 35 million liters of wine.
- The software is developed to be future-proof and connect to future higher-level systems
- Heavy-transport trucks no longer need to drive into the city centre of Brussels.