Another Actemium success story thanks to re-use
Attracted by its re-use solution, a plastics manufacturer in western France chose Actemium Angers to cool its new extrusion blowing machine.
Actemium was able to quickly source a second-hand, seven-year-old reconditioned cooling unit. Reuse of such equipment has several advantages:
- Significant costs savings,
- Shorter delivery time,
- Reduced environmental impact: by avoiding building a new cooling unit, the customer saved 45 tons of CO2.
Actemium was able to deliver a turnkey project early 2023 including:
- Design and sizing of the installation,
- Execution of the PEX piping work,
- Installation of the electrical components controlling the pump and regulation system,
- Commissioning of the unit and associated networks,
- Hook-up on the client’s premises.
With a firm hold on reuse following this first successful experience, Actemium intends to keep this virtuous solution in their toolbox for future client needs.